- Content Management System (CMS) – With over 30% of the world’s websites being created with WordPress including the New York Post, TED, Thought Catalog, HTC, FourSquare, SoundCloud, USA Today, CNN, Fortune.com, Spotify, TechCrunch, NBC, and more. We find the global support tremendous for both our clients and ourselves. Other benefits of are you’re not stuck with one company and its proprietary platform or hosting. Its universal nature lets you change hosts, designers, and developers should you ever want to in the future. A redesign does not mean starting from scratch; the content moves with the design.
- Functions on all browsers and computing platforms – This is handled so well by WordPress and the many quality theme and plugin developers.
- Design that is responsive to all major user devices – we use GeneratePress Premium as our base theme along with Elementor Pro as our design plugin. These two paired together work so well across all platforms and give us the flexibility to serve the content just the way we want to each platform.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – WordPress WordPress WordPress! Google, Bing, Yahoo… all love its natural ability to serve content in an easily searched way.
- Social media integration – both inbound and outbound is easily achieved with plugins – and photos that have been optimized to fit both the site and social platforms is easily accomplished.
- News and/or blog – I need not say more than WordPress!
- Subscriptions – Will work well with WordPress both as a link to and as a way to collect subscribers. Both MailChimp and Constant Contact have great plugins.
- Contact Data – We will make sure that clients, staff, and media, can quickly get in touch or sign up for newsletters and other information. If you are looking for CRM, we recommend integrating UkuuPeople into the WordPress site.
- Analytics – We like the MonsterInsights free plugin for integrating Google Analytics, and the paid version adds a few more features.
- Video capability – We recommend hosting all video with YouTube and serving it on the website, hosting it on YouTube helps with SEO.
A Word About Our WordPress Hosting
We offer WordPress optimized “managed hosting” (not shared). This hassle-free hosting offers fast and robust servers that can handle anything. Your website is practically hacker-proof, it includes daily backups, one-click restore points, automatic caching, top-tier security, site staging, free SSL, 25,000 visits per month, 10gb of storage. and much more. Contact us to learn more about our website hosting.